- My XMOS notes (including My gut feeling right now and XMOS series of processors)
- XC is C plus X
- My xCORE-200 eXplorerKIT notes (WiFi)
- My single-board boards and why notes
- My Piggyback WiFi1500 sliceCARD
- My Git/GitHub notes
- My WiFi101 library port
- Me relying on relaying BLE?
- My aquarium’s data radioed through the shelf
- XC code examples
- My aquarium notes
- CPA 2018 fringe – Unravelling XC concepts [[combine]], [[combinable]], [[distribute]], [[distributable]] and [[distributed(..)]] plus par and on..
- My USB watchdog (and relay output) box
- XMOS FreeRTOS port
- kode24 – In Norwegian. A long and comprehensive article about XC in Norwegian coder’s web magazine kode24.no
These notes are about my interest in safety-critical, embedded and concurrent systems – and how I have used the XC language and xTIMEcomposer development system, the startKIT board (obsoleted, but certainly working, top picture) and the xCORE-200 Explorer Kit dev. board (bottom picture, right). Those themes are more or less mentioned in the above notes. I have both been praising what I saw (XC, xCORE, support, ..) and burning my fingers (AD on the startKIT’s processor, awaiting next xTIMEcomposer, ..) – and tried to fill in some holes (processor overview, some XC docs, ..) left by XMOS. I now hope that it won’t be all audio. Standard disclaimer. This page updated 30Oct2019.