New 17Nov2020. Updated 3Apr2021
Update 3Apr2021: If I set the Initial pause preload time from 1000 ms to 0 then an external link into a page works!
Made to test goto anchor across a page. Disclaimer: I am not certain whether Collapse-O-Matic (by Twinpictures) or some other plugin causes this problem.
At some time this stopped working. I don’t know when.
I use the theme Twenty Twelve plus Twenty Twelve Child. Theme and all plugins updated.
Using Collapse-O-Matic v1.7.13
- 208: hits correctly at first, then relocates to the bottom of the page
- 208:[Handling button presses] hits correctly at first, then relocates to the bottom of the page
- Hand-made anchor: Wiki-refs hits correctly at first, then relocates to the bottom of the page
- But going from a ‘‘ ref (search for it) or the contents list’s Handling button presses or searching for ‘Wiki-refs‘ and then press it (inside My processor-to-analogue audio equaliser notes) hit the correct places and do not relocate
Newest on top:
- 18.Nov: See my comments in the url below about the fact that the above examples work for Chrome, but fails for Safari and Firefox when Collapse-O-Matic is enabled. But when it’s disabled, all browsers work as expected
- 17Nov2020: Going to anchor across pages at wordpress.org » Support » Plugin: Collapse-O-Matic » Going to anchor across pages