This page is only meant for testing adding comments. Allow Comments is ticked on. Newest at the bottom
- 2019.07.10 I have Spam Free WordPress 2.2.6. I see that it is FOUR YEARS OLD!
- A German tester discovered that commenting does not work. It loops on “Click back and type in the correct password. (Spam Free WordPress)”. That’s why I started this note. I get the same result myself if I log out and then try to enter a comment
- Might it be because I have switched to HTTPS? See WordPress “HTTP and SSL”
- I will contact Spam Free WordPress support
- When I deactivated Spam Free WordPress commenting worked.
See 2019.07.10 14:58 comment
- When I activated Spam Free WordPress again it did not help not to tick “Generates a comment form if theme is not compatible with SFW.” Commenting still failed
- I added Aksimet anti-spam instead! Aksimet is made my Automaticc who also makes WordPress. I had to get an Aksimet account and then I was given an API key. Since
- I don’t have ads on my site
- I don’t sell products/services on my site
- I don’t promote a business on my site
- See 2019.07.10 15:37 comment. Commenting works again!
- I just wonder when commenting failed? I have had no comments for years, even if I know I do have readers. I have been soo blunt.. But great to be up again!